Contact us on (647) 960-2011 if you need help|
Education Services 2017-09-27T18:21:09+00:00

Education Services

Canada offers many choices of schools for international students. These include:

  • Colleges
  • Universities
  • Private career colleges and
  • Vocational and technical schools

Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, including the level of English or French you need to be accepted.
In general, foreign students need a study permit to study in Canada. In most cases, you must apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. Ensure that you have a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution in Canada that has accepted you before you begin the application process. The study permit online application link is below:

Ontario government offers Ontario’s Students a Financial aid program for Persons from Low-Income Families provides eligible students with financial aid to help pay for their tuition, books, mandatory fees, living costs and transportation. It is available to full-time students attending a postsecondary school approved for OSAP purposes. The grant is available for all years of an undergraduate degree, certificate, or diploma program that is at least two years (60 weeks) in duration.

The program offers funding for school through two kinds of money:

  • Grants: money you don’t have to pay back
  • Student loans: money you need to repay

Funding is available for both full and part-time post-secondary students and is based on a number of factors, including your family income.

This link is to give an access to the OSAP application so you can find your eligibility for this fund,

Canada Languages

Canada uses two official languages English and French. All applicants to study in Canada must be well prepared to study in English or French. For our people (Iraqi) you must show a recognized international language test score such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL or PTE Academic and still depends on the school requirements.

Study Services

Our specialists at the Iraqi Home are available to provide assistance including how to find the proper school for you or your family member, how to apply, what you have to do before applying to study in Canada, How to apply to the OSAP (for eligible students) as well as referrals to other services if required. For more information about Education Services at the Iraqi Home contact us @

Resources Area

At our office, we offer a trained staff with access to computers with the Internet, Wi-Fi, fax machine, photocopiers, scanners, and telephones to help with the administrative services.

Resources Area

Here is the link for the DLI in the province of Ontario that you can choose to study in:


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. We will try our best to provide you with the necessary assistance.